We are pleased to announce that 7 new companies have joined the Nooku Partner Program. Our new partners are from all over Europe, the US and Asia.
- Ciboodle – A global provider of customer oriented business software and services with offices in the USA, Europe & Asia.
- Cowie & Fox – An interactive, branding & web design agency with offices in Canada.
- Discouri – A design firm specializing in PHP and MySQL, with a particular emphasis on the open source PHP package, Joomla! Offices in the USA.
- Fohlin – a web design agency that focused on European companies and organizations.
Offices in Sweden.
- Johnson Diversy – a leading global provider of commercial cleaning and hygiene products and solutions for food safety, food and beverage hygiene, floor care, housekeeping, laundry, hand hygiene and industrial cleaning. Offices in the US, Europe & Asia.
- Masterhomepages – is one of the best known internet agencies specialised in Joomla with offices in Switzerland.
- Marvellic – provide open source cms solutions, web development service and cms training throughout Asia with offices in Thailand.
- Xd Net – a specialist in open source cms and e-commerce solutions focusing on development services. Offices in Mallorca.
We would also like to take a moment to thank our founding partners in the development of Nooku which include Delius (Belgium), Dutch Open Projects (The Netherlands), McNolia (The Netherlands), One Company (The Netherlands), The Belgian Local Police (Belgium), Unicum
(Switzerland), UNRIC (Europe) and Webtranslations (United Kingdom)
We now have a total of 15 companies that have all joined forces with Joomlatools to build Nooku Content, the new way to manage content and build multi-lingual Joomla websites. If you are in need of professional help to build a truly multi-lingual Joomla site please feel free to get in touch with our partners for help.
And, if you want to become a Nooku partner and be amongst the first to build great multi-lingual Joomla sites please get in touch with us.